This blog is a companion to the Database of Volunteers of Essendon and Flemington

Sunday, April 10, 2011

One Lovely Blog Award

On Friday I was very kindly nominated for a "One Lovely Blog Award" by Deb Ruth of the  Adventures in Genealogy blog.   It's a lovely thought, and very encouraging, so thank you, Deb.



To accept the award the rules are as followed:

1. Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who granted the award and their blog link.
2. Pass the award on to 15 other blogs that you’ve newly discovered. (alphabetical)
3. Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.


This is perhaps the best part of the award - finding new blogs to pass on the encouragement.  The ones I have chosen are those blogs which pass on their learning and passion to others.

-->
--> -->
Australian Genealogy News by Aillin
Australian History for Genealogists by Margie
Cemetery Curiosities by AiW
Edenhope History by Tammy
Family History Research by Kerry Farmer
Geelong and District by Susie
Genealogy in New South Wales by Carole
Leah’s Family Tree by Leah
Lost Medals Australia by Glyn
Medals Gone Missing by Gary
My Family Hunt  by Carmel
My Gen Wishlist by Tina
My Genealogy Adventure
Resident Judge of Port Phillip by Janine
Stratford Historical Society Museum by Linda

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the award, which is well deserved, and thank you for such a lovely list to enjoy.

    I am not going to be able to do much with the Stratford one at the minute, due to other pressures, but it is much appreciated. Thank You!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the nomination Lenore, I am honoured!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lenore, Thankyou for the nomination There is an interesting list here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oops, I'm not very good at checking my own blog comments. It was my please, and I hope it encouraged a few more visitors to your blogs, Carole and Carmel.

    ReplyDelete